12 February 2012

The Final Act

I'm shutting this blog. It is bygone, cold, dead, deceased, departed, done for, exanimate, expired, gone,inoperative, invalid, kaput, late, lifeless, lost, nonexistent, obsolete, out of commission, vanished. No, i'm not especially verbose at 3.00 in the morning. A wonderful invention called Google exists.

For those of you who actually follow me, please take the time to visit the new blog:
http://planckconstant.blogspot.in/

The only difference between the two is that, I've put up only my very few favourite posts from this blog on that one. And I've sincerely promised myself that I'm not going to whine anymore. I don't deserve it. So the new blog will have new stuff. Starting tomorrow. And regularly (well as regularly as law school curriculum and my creative genius allows it.)

Also, if any of you get the double pun, I'll be very pleased.

Here is wishing all Paper Boats a very happy journey on the River Styx. Goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment